Zinc aids in the proper assimilation of vitamins to help maintain body tissues. It is important in the synthesis of DNA and has been noted for its healing properties.
Zinc creates a defense against infection-causing bacteria and viruses and can provide nutritional support for healthy individuals recovering from surgery.
- Can help with combating occasional stress
- Can help with regulating appetite
- Can enhance the senses of taste and smell
- Helps in dealing with the effects of heavy metal exposure
- Helps to support healthy immune and endocrine systems
- Supports healthy skin and hair
- Helps eliminate body odor
- Accelerates healing from temporary skin damage
- Helps to maintain prostate, liver, kidney, adrenal, and gastrointestinal health
- Promotes growth rate and mental development in healthy infants.
- Supports immune health, healthy brain function, clear skin, anti-aging and a healthy lifestyle.